With larger specifications and faster response, wider processing range and lower repeated investment costs. Optimized injection units ensure precision and stability. Uniform-stress molding technology provides durability and reliability. Available with clamping forces from 65 to 1125 US Tons.
Backflow detection variation < 1mm
Plasticizing weight deviation < 0.5%
Repeatability of clamping force < 1%
Static temperature control accuracy < ±1℃
Machine Introduction Video
Machine Introduction Video
High-rigidity T-slot platen
Increases the overall rigidity of clamping unit by 30%, brings convenience for installation and removal of mold, reduces the wear of thread due to long-term use of screw hole and extends the life of platen.
Extended moving platen support
The movable platen is equipped with front heavy-load sliding supports. The center of gravity of support moves forwards to the mold mounting surface, preventing the platen from tilting. Machine still operates steadily when it is loaded with heavy molds.
Extended ejector guiding platen design
- Ejector guiding extended, effectively avoiding ejector plate tilting and improving stability of ejection. - Uniform distribution of ejector force , precise ejection position with better ejection performance.
Integrated linear guide rail structure
- Machine adopts integrated linear guide rail, horizontal double-carriage design and double-cylinder injection to ensure injection is reliable & stable. - Integrated linear guide rail support reduces the friction between injection unit and linear guide rail or tie bar and enhances production repeatability.
Three bearings for 290A5-N and larger models
A deep-groove ball bearing is added to the front of transmission shaft, close to the screw, to improve the support of transmission shaft, reduce vibration when it rotates and prolong the service life of thrust bearing.
Proportional back pressure for plasticizing
Proportional back pressure facilitates accurate control by industrial computer and enhances the stability of injection.
Yizumi has comprehensively grasped the application technology of energy-saving servo system since it was further studied in 2005. The third-generation servo system has been improved and optimized in the internal structure of motor, the standard of magnetic steel, the selection of oil pump and the development of drive software to achieve superior performance in stability, reliability, durability, energy conservation, efficiency and low noise; the servo system uses 30%-80% less energy than conventional hydraulic machines.
High precision control system
- A5-N series employs Austria' s KEBA control system with user-friendly interface and higher processing speed. - 12 TFT color touch screen, visualized graphic parameter setting, actual parameter values recorded and displayed with curves, more accurate online process analysis. - Free programming is available to meet the needs of special molds and processes. - Extensible I/O modules can integrate with more functions, including temperature control and sequence valve as needed.
Incorporating cutting-edge German technology and built on years of hands-on application expertise, the YIZUMI Advanced Series embarks on a groundbreaking journey in the realm of large-tonnage two-platen injection molding machines. Driven by innovation and a pioneering spirit, we seek to set a benchmark in this transformative endeavor. Available with clamping forces from 5,500 to 40,000 kN.
PAC-K3 Series High-speed Injection Molding Machine
To upgrade equipment power, injection rate, precision and energy consumption to further improve injection stability.
SKII Series General Purpose Injection Molding Machine
Boasting enhanced efficiency and consistent energy savings, the SKII series also excels in stability and user experience. Its design incorporates the interchangeability of the SK/A5 platform, thanks to continual optimization. Distinguished as the top choice among small to medium-sized injection molding machines, the SKII series underscores a commitment to elevating the user journey. Available with clamping forces from 900 to 7,500 kN.
Optimized clamping unit
1. The upgraded clamping unit can provide larger clamping force, better facilitating the molding of thin-wall and deep-cavity products.
2. Platen, tie bars and machine frame of better mechanical properties can better improve the rigidity of the whole machine and reduce deformation.
3. The rigidity of overall mold locking is increased by more than 25%.
Surface Planeness Testing
Process/Mold Analyse and Design
Raw materials selection
Mold flow analysis
Mold design suggestion
Equipment Selection Suggestions
Ease of use
Whole Plant Planning Advice
Planning of production line
Arrangements for people, machines, and materials according to process flow