In response to the evolving landscape of thin-wall containers and heightened production efficiency, the PAC-K3 series emerges as the optimal choice for crafting multi-cavity, thin-wall packaging items. Characterized by its robust rigidity, swift injection pace, and impeccable precision, it stands poised to address the multifaceted production aspirations of tomorrow. Yizumi takes pride in tailoring turnkey solutions for diverse clientele. Available with clamping forces from 2,500 to 5,600 kN.
The humanized design of the machine
Wide range of application
Machine Introduction Video
Machine Introduction Video
Unique Large Beveled Cosshead Toggles Design
Large beveled structure can better transfer force from the tail toggle hole to the center of the platen to minimize the platen deformation, ensure the uniformity of force applied on the platens and mold, extend the service life, and make certain the quality of products.
High-rigid and Low Deformation Platens
The adoption of reinforced platen design according to the characteristics of thin-walled packaging products. With perfect combination of strength and rigidity, while minimize the platen deformation, it maintains a flexible and smooth movement.
Horizontal Dual-carriage Design
The adoption of horizontal dual-carriage cylinder design effectively eliminates the turning torque of the injection mechanism and ensures a stable and reliable injection.
Further reduce the reaction time. Double the repetitive accuracy of mold opening ends and increase the operating speed of mold opening/closing by 15%-20%, suitable for the production of various precision thin-walled products.
Control System Upgrade
The PAC-K3 series is adopted with Inovance Iventure System, inclduing INOVANCE Controller ( EST ), INOVANCE IS580T Servo Drive, and INOVANCE High-response Motor. Same brand controller and drive show better performance, faster and more accurate. Low inertia motor (0 ~ 2000r/min) has shorter response time (25ms), and that of ordinary servo motor is 35-40m.
PAC380K3 and above models are standard with hydraulic synchronous plasticizing ( except 280K3 ), which shortens the product molding cycle.
We can offer customized mold for thin wall injection molding according to customer specific requirements, to better meet diversified demand.
In response to the evolving landscape of thin-wall containers and heightened production efficiency, the PAC series emerges as the optimal choice for crafting multi-cavity, thin-wall packaging items. Yizumi takes pride in tailoring turnkey solutions for diverse clientele. Available with clamping forces from 2,500 to 5,500 kN.
Inovance Iventure System
1. Including Inovance controller, servo drive and high-response motor.
2. Communication between the controller and the drive upgrades to digital type. Same brand controller and drive show better performance, faster and more accurate.
3. Quick and stable mold opening, smooth mold closing with no impact, less wear and tear to machine.
4. Mold opening repeatability is within ±0.5mm, with overshoot less than 2.0mm.
5. Deviation of injection end position is less than 0.25mm.
6. Deviation of material feeding position is less than 0.2mm.
7. Temperature overshoot of first-time heating is less than 3℃, within ± 1℃.
1. The plasticizing is synchronized with the cooling, mold opening and part picking, shorter cycle time.
2. PAC380K3 and above model are generally equipped with hydraulic synchronous plasticizing function, which shortens the product molding cycle.
Optimized clamping unit
1. The upgraded clamping unit can provide larger clamping force, better facilitating the molding of thin-wall and deep-cavity products.
2. Platen, tie bars and machine frame of better mechanical properties can better improve the rigidity of the whole machine and reduce deformation.
3. The rigidity of overall mold locking is increased by more than 25%.
Developed based on the MuCell process, it can be equipped with aircraft-grade aluminum alloy mold technology, ceramic coating technology, and FLEXﬂow servo needle valve runner system to achieve maximum product weight reduction while still performing at its best.
Stack Mold Technology
1. Improved efficiency of 30-80%, estimated according to different production processes.
2. Less demand on equipment and operators, space saving.
3. Effective control of color differences caused by the same injection molding machine.
4. Simultaneous production of different shapes of parts.
5. Automated assembly is easier through uniform shrinkage and deformation after a set of workpieces are produced simultaneously.
Developed based on the chemical foaming process, it can be equipped with Core-Back precision mold opening and other technologies to achieve maximum product weight reduction while still performing at its best.
Process/Mold Analyse and Design
Raw materials selection
Mold flow analysis
Mold design suggestion
Equipment Selection Suggestions
Ease of use
Whole Plant Planning Advice
Planning of production line
Arrangements for people, machines, and materials according to process flow